Thursday, April 10, 2008

~ Mmm...Woo...Ahh...~




It's been rainning for the whole day!!

What a waste to sit here looking at those #$&^%#^%* contract! (+_+)

Where have you been? My dearest bed, come on, come back to me!!Plzzzzz, i miss you so much....

It's so cold today!!!

"Mmm..." Whats' that smell?

"Woo........." It's coffee.

"Ahh........." (>0<) Hoho, I am having my cup of warm warm coffee with yummy yummy titbits now!!!

It's not bad to sneak into snake temple in such a rainy day once a while.........


Ps: I was forced to type in English as there is not Chinese Star here.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you pigi mana while still working??
snake temple...you always there huh?! so, very close to the zhuci liao is it?? aicho~~~~

夏日梯 said...

heyhey, i seldom pigi, once a while only mar, btw, what is zhuci huh?